litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Rear Diffuser

The Cakes

Forgive my ignorance here! I'm after a rear diffuser for my Exige S1. I would like a black one which would be a flush fit not the extended ones. I've seen this on eBay which says its for the Elise, will this be exactly the same length wise for the Exige? Anyone got any pics or point me in the right direction please?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOTUS-ELISE-S1-DIFFUSER-Flush-in-BLACK-/171994575125?nav=SEARCH

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC the difference is the S1 Exige rear spoiler is 25mm longer than the S1 Elise version. If you want a standard S1 Exige job, get it from Deroure. If you are a SELOC paid up memeber you will get a discount via Bell and Colvill.

https://www.deroure.com/partinfo.asp?MAK=1&MDL=16&TBL=1605&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0&PBID=45606

and

http://www.bellandcolvill.co.uk/#/introduction

HTH

Thanks I think that pretty much confirms it. I might ask on Seloc to see if anyone has bought one from somewhere.

I want a flush fit one as I don't want it to look too much different from standard and the extended ones just look a bit OTT.

Not sure it is different. My S1 Exige had an extended Lotus power diffuser which I did not like. An S1 Elise diffuser came up for sale locally, it went on with no issues. I would suspect that Lotus would have kept the parts the same. It was not black as it in the OEM diffuser. I can measure it if that would help.

I bought a black four fin for my S1 Elise off a chap on seloc who was making them to order, cost was excellent. I think his tag on there was Lotus Fred, but it might be worth searching first as my memory isn't the best, it was an excellent product if you can find him

Hth

I will measure it tomorrow. I have been away on busines so only just saw your reply. I am 90% sure they are the same as I used to have an s1 Elise as well, used to prep both of them over the winter and the diffusers may have been swapped.

I will measure it tomorrow. I have been away on busines so only just saw your reply. I am 90% sure they are the same as I used to have an s1 Elise as well, used to prep both of them over the winter and the diffusers may have been swapped.

No problem but don't worry about measuring it for me, I've just ordered one off the guy on Seloc. Fingers crossed it fits! I just thought I could always sell it on if it doesn't. I'll post a pic when I get it fitted.

Thanks for the offer, really appreciated.

Archived