litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Trickle Charger...

scatty

Crikey, my second post in technical.

Right, thanks to Colin I've bought a ctek charger and socket adaptor. Well it's all plugged in and the lights are on (nobody at home).

Question is, do you leave the window slightly open so the cable goes through, or do you just shut it completely with the cable coming through...

Daft question maybe, but I've never used one before...

Thanks folks....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks chaps, I bought the adaptor that goes from the inside of the car so I didn't have to bother with access panels and the like..

I've left the window slightly open for now, see how we get on....

I've only got two lights on the ctek at present, is this ok....it mentions three to say it's charging, am I missing something or is it charging....

Thanks chaps, I bought the adaptor that goes from the inside of the car so I didn't have to bother with access panels and the like..

I've left the window slightly open for now, see how we get on....

I've only got two lights on the ctek at present, is this ok....it mentions three to say it's charging, am I missing something or is it charging..

Have you read the instructions to find out which light isn't illuminated and what that could mean?

I presume your car is garages with the window down?

Hi scatty

It's good just to leave the window slightly open in the garage you may get the odd spider in with regards to the lights they will fluctuate during operation leave it on for a few days go back and look and your other light should be on

Hope this helps

Regards

Colin

Mate, I know, last two topics I've been in the nerd section, I mean technical...

Good news is the charger is showing 3 lights..... Wooooooo hoooooooooo......

Do you just keep it going or would you unplug it after say 2 weeks if you haven't been in it....

Right, I'm off back to general.....

Archived