litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

What Was I Thinking!

Meister

Had a friend around the other night who I showed the Lotus to. His thoughts.....nice car but do you really put vinyl stickers on a quality car like this?

Well... I hadn't put any stickers on but the previous owner did...so I spent 2 hours last night with a hairdryer very carefully removing the stickers....bugger me what a difference!! What was I thinking leaving that crap on!!!

Mark

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, Cant beat a few stickers here and there but the "speech marks" on the wheels were a little naff to say the least - No offence Mark :tup:

I "quote" Andy on this one :)

Well done mate ... And as deanb would say " proberbly save a little weight as well "

Regards

Colin

Haha, Cant beat a few stickers here and there but the "speech marks" on the wheels were a little naff to say the least - No offence Mark :tup:

LOL! TBH Andy the only ones I have left are the Lotus on the wheels! But be rest assured those bloody speech marks were the first to get removed!!!

Mark

Lol at Scatty!

I think better without quotations, a bit like my example below. Note the winter road grime as my serious hardcore Exige is used through the winter (on dryish days)! Taunt mode off :-)

post-4214-0-51415000-1448137750_thumb.jpeg

post-4214-0-42577500-1448137795_thumb.jpeg

Archived