Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mrsimba (Simon) Has Passed Away

Meister

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad sad.png

Could I suggest as a future thing that the Sutton meet be re named the "Sutton Simba" meet as alittle tribute to Simon?

Jode.

That's a great idea Jody! When we get a date in December for the meet I will start a new thread under the name "Sutton Simba Meet".

Mark

That's a great idea Jody! When we get a date in December for the meet I will start a new thread under the name "Sutton Simba Meet".

Mark

Agree!

Once the date is set, maybe aim for a big turn out and collection to charity ?

Hello all.

His unexpected death is still sinking in with everyone that were close to Simon, but as I promised, they have set up a just giving page if any of you would like to leave a message his parents can see and donate to a fab cause that was close to Simons heart.

http://click.contact.justgiving.com/?qs=b4f70917eab9bb91b46f4390bb1fa89ab2c49d771a81f5c1c4cbe652cc4d457ae8664214c9e49699

Here is his mom and dads announcement due in their local newspaper on Friday. I asked if I could post it on here for anyone wanting to attend

MACFARLANE

SIMON WILLIAM

Our dearly loved son passed away suddenly

on 12 November, aged 47 years

He was widely known,

loved and respected

by so many friends and clients.

and will be sadly missed.

The Funeral Service will be at

Sutton Coldfield Crematorium

on Monday 7th December at 3.00pm,

followed by a Reception at New Hall Hotel