litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Jps Turbo Esprit

KurtB

No, not another wobble! I saw a Black JPS 1980(ish) Esprit on the Lincoln bypass at about 4:20pm today. It was going the other way, but looked pretty tidy. Is it one of ours? I wouldn't mind a closer look.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The S1 and S2 Esprits are looking very current at the moment. All the angles and straight lines make them look quite modern. I think the S1 is the purest and best looking.

A mate had an 2.2 NA S3 many years ago. Got stolen from outside his house. It was found in the area of Sheffield where many stolen cars ended up at the time (Attercliffe) with no engine oil in it at all. Was never the same.......

A mate had an 2.2 NA S3 many years ago. Got stolen from outside his house. It was found in the area of Sheffield where many stolen cars ended up at the time (Attercliffe) with no engine oil in it at all. Was never the same.......

No wonder it was spotted in Attercliffe. Must have been the only car that wasn't a Taxi and the oil would have been used in one of the restaurants!

No wonder it was spotted in Attercliffe. Must have been the only car that wasn't a Taxi and the oil would have been used in one of the restaurants!

Must have been over 15 years ago.

A few years earlier he had a motorbike knicked. Police called and said they'd found it on the Manor and we should go and collect it. By the time we got there someone else had knicked it! Police had left the fucking thing! We had the community liaison officer round apologising and trying to explain how they had recovered his stolen property and managed to get it stolen again......

Archived