litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Time To Do The Exhaust But Which One?.....

Thomas Harborne

Right guys, think im ready to get rid od the standard s2 exhaust thats rusty and has next to no sound output. Already have the Hurricane which is giving it a slight better sound but i need more. Watched many videos with 2bular, Larini, Hangar111 and Janspeed exhaust but still undecided! Im worried if i go and have a custom it'll sound ridiculous....like a chav in a Corsa.

Any advice welcome before i make a decision! Thanks

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2bular gets my vote, Fantastic craftsmanship and do exactly what they are designed to do but be prepared for a wait.

Others are available off the shelf but if your thinking about tracking your car make sure you do your homework before parting with your cash 

2bular gets my vote, Fantastic craftsmanship and do exactly what they are designed to do but be prepared for a wait.

Others are available off the shelf but if your thinking about tracking your car make sure you do your homework before parting with your cash

How long did you wait? Im not in a rush but dont want to be waiting months for summer to end!

How long did you wait? Im not in a rush but dont want to be waiting months for summer to end!

I was very lucky and got mine within 2-3 weeks of ordering that was once I got through to Jim, that took over a week..... I understand others have waited a lot longer and we are talking months.

Take a look at some photos of my 2bular - http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/gallery/album/1209-2bular-exhaust/

I was very lucky and got mine within 2-3 weeks of ordering that was once I got through to Jim, that took over a week..... I understand others have waited a lot longer and we are talking months.

Take a look at some photos of my 2bular - http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/gallery/album/1209-2bular-exhaust/

@ndy what size 2Bular did you get?

@ndy what size 2Bular did you get?

8" x 22" with 2.25" bore, I think its the biggest you can get under the S1 and the same size as used on a SC car, Jim reccomended the size due to my set-up to try and keep the noise down and it does work, Manage Bedford no problem now I also have a 2bular silenced decat

8" x 22" with 2.25" bore, I think its the biggest you can get under the S1 and the same size as used on a SC car, Jim reccomended the size due to my set-up to try and keep the noise down and it does work, Manage Bedford no problem now I also have a 2bular silenced decat

I went for a drive this afternoon and I think the 7x18 on my S2 just sounds better each time I go out:-)

Archived