litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Seloc

P4N Lotus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief the youth of today. Did anyone else out there know that?

It was one of the first popular apps when the iPhone came out (of the closet wink.png )

Sounds like it's not your thing, you are probably best off trying Tinder or POF biggrin.png

POF?

Plenty of Fish.. Free dating site.

Be warned though lots of weird fish on there... An ex-work colleague used to be seeing POF girls on an almost nightly basis.

One night he got home after a night on the town and phoned one of the girls he'd met before to come round for an "after party". She did, deeds were done and he went to sleep...

.... only to wake up with her crouching on the end of his bed p!ssing everywhere, including all over himbum.gif

He never went on POF again. :D

Sorry, you did ask!

Plenty of Fish.. Free dating site.

Be warned though lots of weird fish on there... An ex-work colleague used to be seeing POF girls on an almost nightly basis.

One night he got home after a night on the town and phoned one of the girls he'd met before to come round for an "after party". She did, deeds were done and he went to sleep...

.... only to wake up with her crouching on the end of his bed p!ssing everywhere, including all over him:bum:

He never went on POF again. :D

Sorry, you did ask!

Sure he dint meet them off FabSwingers.com , Scattys favourite haunt

Ask PN4lotus he will tell you if you are on mloc or seloc ( mloc dosnt mind if your a grinder sunday driver ) hope i have read this rignt :(

Ha ha, knew you'd pick that up ! ;-)

Selocfest... The festival was a good event right... Seloc folk are fine by me. Infact it isn't really a Seloc event at all !!

I guess when forums get to a certain size they just tend to get an element of cynicism creeping in, and the abuse starts. That's just the way it is.

Ha ha, knew you'd pick that up ! ;-)

Selocfest... The festival was a good event right... Seloc folk are fine by me. Infact it isn't really a Seloc event at all !!

I guess when forums get to a certain size they just tend to get an element of cynicism creeping in, and the abuse starts. That's just the way it is.

I was more trying to put you at ease with the "grinder" thing ( i must have mis understood )

Funny. Seloc is the mothership, occasionly we all visit but mostly we llive elsewhere, usually in a place we feel most comfortable. I guess it boils down to our post counts when all said and done.

Fashions change, I used to wear flares years agolaugh.png  Its only a web forum after all. Ive met some really good mates and also some fantastically knowledgeable people via Mloc and Seloc. Back in the old days when we only had the good old BCBBS I once posted up for help on fitting a starter button to my Elise. The shit storm that it created was on a par with what the o/p has just encountered and ran on for pages, I wish I could find it because some of the comments were beyond belief........now where did I put those loon pantsrolleyes.gif

Archived