litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Seloc

P4N Lotus

I just go on there sometimes with a stoke the fire, kick the beehive approach, then you sort of enjoy it and don't take it personally :)    

I find these these subjects get knickers in a twist over there :D

* I like to go topless in my Exige

* I've taken the spoiler off my Exige

* I run all season tyres on my Exige

* do you like my private plate?

*what do you think of my new stickers?

*i use my lotus as a daily drive?

Lol can't imagine the removal of the spoiler went down well

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then they wonder why no one turned up to the brands event!!

Like most forums, best to meet in real life, to keep things real.

Was the Brands event a bomb then Dan?

I have to agree that despise Internet keyboard warriorship (despite having done it myself sadly), and actually knowing people is better than "knowing" people.

Was the Brands event a bomb then Dan?

Didn't quite mean it like that. Having just spent an enjoyable weekend camping at the seloc track day in llandow, it would be a bit rich if I started slagging them, and their events, off. What I meant is that it must be frustrating for the organisers of such events when a new member is mauled online, regardless of whether or not such a mauling is done with tongue in cheek.

Kurt, just for future reference Grinder is a gay mobile dating App

Pmsl!

I know it is. I was suggesting that Scatty is loveable, and because I had suggested that, it may have been taken that I bat for the other side. I suppose by having to explain the joke, it was a bit crap...

I know it is. I was suggesting that Scatty is loveable, and because I had suggested that, it may have been taken that I bat for the other side. I suppose by having to explain the joke, it was a bit crap...

Steam train or tunnel :)

lol, SELOC is nothing...

Go on www.teslamotorsclub.com !!

It's like a cult, if you dare say Ego Musk has a hair out of place you get lynched, let alone hint that he's over hyped his cars.

Surprising number of Lotus owners on there (I guess from the Roadster connection) and actually they do back you up when the disciples claim the Model S is the world's best handling track car, but TBH you are on a hiding to nothing, when the rest of the congregation dive in posting the most outrageous claims.

The latest gem is this: 0-60 for the P85D with insane mode includes "1 ft roll out" where none of the other 0-60 times do (or have ever done). A few people upgraded thinking they were getting a 1 second improvement, and in fact ended up being less than half that. Rightly upset they posted on the forums it didn't hit the numbers, and the entirety of the forum jumped on them.  Justifying this obvious piece of bullshit advertising with the most bizarre logic, it is frankly worrying the state of mind of these people.

I can't help myself posting just to wind them up, though I'm a bit worried there is probably a law about intentionally upsetting people with mental health issues. ;)

Ha ha ha, crickey, my brother in law works for Mr Musk, although he builds rockets and not cars, I thought he had turned slightly strange...

Kurt, this is what happens when you loiter in the technical section, a grinder gets confused with Grinder....

Ha ha ha, crickey, my brother in law works for Mr Musk, although he builds rockets and not cars, I thought he had turned slightly strange...

Check behind the ear for a microchip implant ;)

Archived