litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Seloc

P4N Lotus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yeh, are they still keeping my post at thr top of the forum? can't imagine lotus are too pleased about it being a hot topic. you'd think Seloc would have worked it out by now. two steps ahead ;-)

Wahoo, exactly why, I feel better not involving myself in Lotus event ... lot of pretentious people, I am not saying they all are, but mainly most active are .... But instead of unkindly reacting, you should have left, internet is internet, bunch of heroes behind keyboards.  

I don't think there are going to be any winners in this. I really don't think Lotus will give a hoot, and have already responded to Paul. It's probably better to fix the issues, chalk it up to experience and walk away from that forum.

I don't think there are going to be any winners in this. I really don't think Lotus will give a hoot, and have already responded to Paul. It's probably better to fix the issues, chalk it up to experience and walk away from that forum.

Well said I'm sure Top man Gav can help you sort it out :(

Let it go let it go ................

not that Disney classic , let it go , let it go, although saying that I think they made need to watch some Disney to take the edge off it, find it quite amusing , them folks are bit strange down them there parts ain't they.

post-3948-0-42144600-1440766052_thumb.jpg

They're alright on there, there are some good characters and there are some right c0cks, its a numbers game, with thousands of members there are bound to be some.  Having said that you do always need to go on there with your best flame suit on, the most innocent of comment can get you dragged through the bushes.  Best advice?  Never take it personally, don't take it seriously and you'd get on just fine. 

Worst thing you did there was make a generalist negative comment about SELOC (and therefore all its members)  Thats just opening yourself up to anyone wanting to vent smile.png

SELOC is a great resource for anything Lotus and lots of other aspects of life.  I tend just to use it for info, offer the odd bit where I can and leave it at that.  MLOC is where I come (although been a bit quite of late) for my friendly banter with fellow Lotus enthusiasts / friends.  

Not sure its a form of publicity for you though, Lotus won't care especially as they will see the vast majority agree with their stance, thats not going to get them to sort this for you. Not criticising you, I got into a mutli-page battle when I first joined SELOC too  biggrin.png

They're alright on there, there are some good characters and there are some right c0cks, its a numbers game, with thousands of members there are bound to be some.  Having said that you do always need to go on there with your best flame suit on, the most innocent of comment can get you dragged through the bushes.  Best advice?  Never take it personally, don't take it seriously and you'd get on just fine. 

Worst thing you did there was make a generalist negative comment about SELOC (and therefore all its members)  Thats just opening yourself up to anyone wanting to vent :)

SELOC is a great resource for anything Lotus and lots of other aspects of life.  I tend just to use it for info, offer the odd bit where I can and leave it at that.  MLOC is where I come (although been a bit quite of late) for my friendly banter with fellow Lotus enthusiasts / friends.  

Not sure its a form of publicity for you though, Lotus won't care especially as they will see the vast majority agree with their stance, thats not going to get them to sort this for you. Not criticising you, I got into a mutli-page battle when I first joined SELOC too  :D

Must be an initiation thing

They're alright on there, there are some good characters and there are some right c0cks, its a numbers game, with thousands of members there are bound to be some. Having said that you do always need to go on there with your best flame suit on, the most innocent of comment can get you dragged through the bushes. Best advice? Never take it personally, don't take it seriously and you'd get on just fine.

Worst thing you did there was make a generalist negative comment about SELOC (and therefore all its members) Thats just opening yourself up to anyone wanting to vent smile.png

SELOC is a great resource for anything Lotus and lots of other aspects of life. I tend just to use it for info, offer the odd bit where I can and leave it at that. MLOC is where I come (although been a bit quite of late) for my friendly banter with fellow Lotus enthusiasts / friends.

Not sure its a form of publicity for you though, Lotus won't care especially as they will see the vast majority agree with their stance, thats not going to get them to sort this for you. Not criticising you, I got into a mutli-page battle when I first joined SELOC too biggrin.png

Totally agree with mark.

It's an amazing source of knowledge. I find the tech section is always very helpful.

General chat not so much.

I just go on there sometimes with a stoke the fire, kick the beehive approach, then you sort of enjoy it and don't take it personally smile.png    

I find these these subjects get knickers in a twist over there biggrin.png

* I like to go topless in my Exige

* I've taken the spoiler off my Exige

* I run all season tyres on my Exige

* do you like my private plate?

Archived