litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One For Alex B

AlanS1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To late looks like johnnyboy has the deal all but in the bag !! So expect to see it again soon , lotus hard tops jon only sell good cars , so Alex if you want to look at it call jon quick before he advertises it :)

To late looks like johnnyboy has the deal all but in the bag !! So expect to see it again soon , lotus hard tops jon only sell good cars , so Alex if you want to look at it call jon quick before he advertises it :)

Thanks for the heads up Colin, have dealt with Jon previously he's a nice chap.

His cars always look top notch. What puts me off is the cat C rating. I've lost a LOT of money on a Cat C in the past so it has put me off massively.

Thanks for the heads up Colin, have dealt with Jon previously he's a nice chap.

His cars always look top notch. What puts me off is the cat C rating. I've lost a LOT of money on a Cat C in the past so it has put me off massively.

Ok understand but just a head up Jon going to be selling at 15k :) he thinks it's undervalued amazing

Just in case another one for Alex :)

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/elise-s2/k20-honda-powered-s2-elise--nitrons--team-dynamics--ad08s/4605120

is this the one you talked about that was in Ireland ?

Thanks Colin.

I'm off to see Jon on Tuesday to have a look at this and everything and anything else he has on offer.

Archived