litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One For Alex B

AlanS1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't state what's been done to the bottom end.

Are you reading the same adverts as me?

Having found a Perfect VHPD  head and an exige block I handed over to Dave to test for Hardness and the result was great.

The head cost me £1100, the block £400 and £4721 to build it.

The engine was stripped and cleaned. Crank polished,New main bearings,big end bearings,Set of Omega Pistons, Set of Westwood liners, Mods to rods for fully floating,All new bolts,Lightweight steel flywheel, baffled sump,Turbo oil pump etc etc.I have the list on request. The full engine was balanced at vibration free.

The Head had a peen and skim, new solid followers,Full big valve port,New big inlet valves,New big exhaust valves,new shims, tensioners,set of double springs etc etc agin full list on request.

All of this put together and built by Dave Andrews.

tongue.gif

Seloc seem keen on it....

And you could sell your current Reveries and get a bit of money back....

Should it matter that it's a cat c??

Not at all if repair well. It will have an influence come resale time. Thats why they are cheaper.

Edit, looks like you are too late anyway.

Are you reading the same adverts as me?

Having found a Perfect VHPD head and an exige block I handed over to Dave to test for Hardness and the result was great.

The head cost me £1100, the block £400 and £4721 to build it.

The engine was stripped and cleaned. Crank polished,New main bearings,big end bearings,Set of Omega Pistons, Set of Westwood liners, Mods to rods for fully floating,All new bolts,Lightweight steel flywheel, baffled sump,Turbo oil pump etc etc.I have the list on request. The full engine was balanced at vibration free.

The Head had a peen and skim, new solid followers,Full big valve port,New big inlet valves,New big exhaust valves,new shims, tensioners,set of double springs etc etc agin full list on request.

All of this put together and built by Dave Andrews.

tongue.gif

Missed that Martin.

I have a habit of skim reading to cat ratings then moving on to next one

Archived