litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mallory Park On A Sunday Anyone? 103Db Static!

M@r]{

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week Sunday, any other takers?  One of the last track days of our summer?  :)   And hopefully within this heat spell we are supposed to be getting

• 2 weeks later...

Weather looking good here guys :-)

Really looking forward to this :) :) :)

What time are you looking at arriving?  If you get there before me save me a space in the pit lane  :D

Really looking forward to this :) :) :)

What time are you looking at arriving? If you get there before me save me a space in the pit lane :D

Great day out Mark, & good to see you again.

Really enjoyed chasing you round & learning my new circuit - felt daunting this morning though.

Epic driving from you mate - you were flying. Car sounded good too - got some good footage.

I'll get the video clips over in the week.

Catch you next time - cheers

Fantastic day, great little track and a good surface. Weather was perfect too. After you found your way you were flying too mate, Tom said we were the quickest cars out there! Although that one Caterham with slicks was quicker than me. I'm doing 90 mph around Gerard's and he comes around the outside of me!!

Haven't had a chance to look at my footage yet but when I do I'll get them up too

Fantastic day, great little track and a good surface. Weather was perfect too. After you found your way you were flying too mate, Tom said we were the quickest cars out there! Although that one Caterham with slicks was quicker than me. I'm doing 90 mph around Gerard's and he comes around the outside of me!!

Haven't had a chance to look at my footage yet but when I do I'll get them up too

I find Gerard's a very tricky corner.

Requires a lot of balls to floor it round there

I find Gerard's a very tricky corner.

Requires a lot of balls to floor it round there

Naaa its fine, you just have to try to put thoughts of what would happen if you had toe link failure out of your mind :P In all seriousness though, the car would definitely have gone around there quicker, didn't feel like it was on the limit, I just didn't have the balls you mention!

My one and only picture of the day, having too much fun on track to be snapping pictures :)

image_zpsqopfnye5.jpeg

Archived