Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

2016 Calendar Competition

lummo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've posted up a slightly colour corrected / cropped version of the Arctic Circle shot.

What sort of res do we need to get to? I was a bit rushed taking them TBH sad.png

Sorry - only just seen this question (it was posted whilst I was on holiday).

We have no specific requirement for resolution, other than as high as possible.

Obviously the photos will be enlarged to fit the format of the calendar, so a cropped, lo-res photo taken on a crappy phone camera will look pretty pants. An un-cropped photo taken on a reasonable camera should be fine though. (It doesn't have to be some super-fancy DSLR, any reasonable camera should do the job.)

Last weekend, outside Maidstone, Kent. The guy with the Type 23 is in the Chatham area. Taken with a Contour video cam set to take stills every 3 seconds, 2000 plus pictures for 5 or 6 that are good ;-), but also fun to do a time lapse of the run - 

What is the deadline for uploading photos please Guy ?

Russ

The earlier the better, but we definitely need to be making the final decisions by the end of October to give Dave the chance to do the artwork.

Archived