litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Opinions Wise People.....

scatty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black splitter, black pods, black wing top like the 260. Clear protectors. Just enough to look properly cool Scatty. I'd maybe inclined to get CF pods and access panels, maybe even the wing and splitter mate. Either or you won't go wrong :-)

Black splitter, black pods, black wing top like the 260. Clear protectors. Just enough to look properly cool Scatty. I'd maybe inclined to get CF pods and access panels, maybe even the wing and splitter mate. Either or you won't go wrong :-)

Thats the route I went.....

Enough to break up the blue but not go mad.

Thought about the cup tribal lines but didn't want to make it look like a cup without it being one if that makes sense.

Plus the cup decals from lotus were £500....

BlurImage25-6-2015%208-43-46.jpg

Thats the route I went.....

Enough to break up the blue but not go mad.

Thought about the cup tribal lines but didn't want to make it look like a cup without it being one if that makes sense. BlurImage25-6-2015%208-43-46.jpg

Maybe 240 wheels and a full roof scoop hey Kieran lol :-)

Black or carbon pods, mirror casings and wing end plates imho Scatty. Everything else in white. I'm with Jody 100% (not in a seloc kind of way!!) and agree with removing the black arch protectors now! Have you done them yet? What about now?

Yes, I sneaked out last night and did it... There is some clear protection underneath, I put the black over the top.

So came off with no real problem...

Archived