litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello.

scatty

Went down to see our Gav today, nice to be back with him.

Unbelievably I had to take my fleece off, never k own it to be warm down there....

As always he spotted a couple of things that need doing, hopefully we will get them done with no drama from Hangar...

Even with a bad back he managed to get under the car..... :-) :-)

On a side note, what on earth have you done to him in my absence.... He had some croissants for lunch... Ffs......

He's not found its a 02 plate elise underneath that used to be blue has he???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it difficult to get into the boot with the 2010 wing?

It's quite difficult to lift it up yes.. Just clears the spoiler by a whisker...

He's not found its a 02 plate elise underneath that used to be blue has he???

Worse, it's an mx5 with the 2010 body kit.... Similar to that blue honda'd one.....

Unbelievably I had to take my fleece off, never k own it to be warm down there....

As always he spotted a couple of things that need doing, hopefully we will get them done with no drama from Hangar...

On a side note, what on earth have you done to him in my absence.... He had some croissants for lunch... Ffs......

its the newer clientel he's been having in, Bentleys and all sorts of posh stuff.

I was down at Gav's first thing this morning....... so obviously spread a little class and culture !

Had to laugh though Scatty when I saw this post as I genuinely said to Gav I'll bet you money Scatty is down here within the next week wanting reassurance from you that he's got a 'goodun'!!! 

Hope you enjoy the car!

Mark

Archived