litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Bosworth Water Park

cjwjames

Hello, does/has anyone from the Lotus world been to the classic car meet on the last tuesday of every month (april - oct) at Market Bosworth water park.

Is it worth a trip over ( approx 1 hour ) in the Lotus

It would be good to meet up with fellow mloc and Lotus owners

Thoughts and comments welcome

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's only 20 mins from me, never heard anything about it before.

Just looked at the website and can't see anything on there - apart from a picture of some cars.

That's only 20 mins from me, never heard anything about it before.

Just looked at the website and can't see anything on there - apart from a picture of some cars.

A friend of mine went in his camper van on tuesday said it was a good turnout

http://www.hinckleytimes.net/news/local-news/water-park-plays-host-first-9254193

2 mins drive for me, literally down the road. I've never been yet though! Would be worth starting a thread in the Events section Colin, I think the next one will be 30th June. It's always on the last Tuesday of every month. Looks worth a visit if the weather is decent...

I think there is another classic car meet at the coopers arms in weston-on-trent on the first thursday of every month - ie next week. Has anyone been already? Im thinking of checking it out if anyone interested?

I think there is another classic car meet at the coopers arms in weston-on-trent on the first thursday of every month - ie next week. Has anyone been already? Im thinking of checking it out if anyone interested?

I'd be up for a run up there Paul - can make it next Thursday too..

I've been a few times it's normally very good.

Over to you Colin - Paul and I were only here to hijack your thread (despite the fact I live in Bosworth) ;)

Hopefully i would like to see you also at Bosworth give me chance to have another once over the 160 ??? :)

Archived