litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Spraycraft - Warwick

Lunner

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's bodywork you need doing your best bet is Option1 in Bromsgrove. They know Lotus' inside out and backwards and work to a very high standard.

Speak to Frank there and he will fill you with confidence.

I've got split rims that the wife has kerbed on our Audi, and just for the general stone chips and bumps on all the cars....also handy to have somewhere local that will blast and powdercoat car parts same day....can leave the car up on the stands then :)

I shall report back with my findings smile.png

Wow, this is very timely 'cause I'm thinking of having the Evora wheels refinished in silver (plus heavy clear powder coat).  But I'll need the finish to be absolutely perfect, so will be very interested to hear any feedback about Spraycraft's, erm, craft!!

Inspired mainly by this complete honey of a car.....

gallery_1838_371_61146.jpg

For my magnesium wheels, they powder coated them, them flatted them off and spray painted them. This means they have a durable finish, but a nice flat finish as well. I personally don't like the slightly orange peel type finish of powder coating.

For my magnesium wheels, they powder coated them, them flatted them off and spray painted them. This means they have a durable finish, but a nice flat finish as well. I personally don't like the slightly orange peel type finish of powder coating.

I don't really mind what process they use as long as it ends up very durable (i.e. will withstand some winter salt) and as close as possible to this..... (drool).....

gallery_1838_371_42895.jpg

From this......

gallery_1838_1303_101276.jpg

PS Hey Matt, was that you yesterday morning at Whitley (stunning black S1 Exige, reg K20.....)?

PS Hey Matt, was that you yesterday morning at Whitley (stunning black S1 Exige, reg K20.....)?

It certainly was me smile.png

Did it look ok?! It was pretty much its first outing in public...! 

Archived