The LF1 is very nice, how many of them are left as they seem popular

I think 3 or 4 left in UK showrooms

You kept that quiet.

Can't wait for a closer look.

I sure did, Don't like tempting fate until I had the keys in my hand

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not think there could have been many left as thereare a few nyloc members who have them and I have seen a few on SELOC every now and then together with those bought by poeple who do not frequent such clubs, I assumed they must have just about all gone.

Were they all built at the same time or as and when ordered by a customer/dealer and if built separately I suppose they may not all be the exact same spec e.g. updated parts/build process used etc (has there been a model/year update over the last 9 months) ?

Wow andy

A stunning looking car,

i only got as close as sitting in the one at CN's when i was having my oil hoses done, but it was a special places to be.

it might have stopped raining by the time you have done the 1st 1000, so just in time for the dry roads to truly try it it 

congratulations

Rich

Excellent choice. They are amazing!

At last Ian you've owned up to your purchase!

I kept leaving 'subtle' hints for you to own up on your 'creaking' roof thread but you weren't taking the bait!

LOL!

Mark

Your old car is very nice, but Lotus have brought the V6 Exiges up to date.  I'm tempted to have one (finances allowing), maybe it would stop me messing about with it too - for a year or so. 

It would be interesting to hear how these new V6 Exiges drive compared to the SC S2 Exiges.  Do they drive so much differently? I know the rear setup is quite a bit different.  Do these have Nitron 46 on the rear and 40's on the front ... or did I make that up?

I remember being followed by an Evora (not sure if SC or NA) on a breaky run that looked very composed, and mine (Honda S2) was probably less than pleasant in the cabin, and the Evora kept up quite well most of the time (I had to push mine).  If they did an Evora 400 in a convertible .... I'd be hooked and saving up now.

So, does the roof come off the LF1?  Chrisy Neil tried to get me to take a V6 Exige out last summer ... I resisted ... I know their game.

Very nice btw.

Your old car is very nice, but Lotus have brought the V6 Exiges up to date.  I'm tempted to have one (finances allowing), maybe it would stop me messing about with it too - for a year or so. 

It would be interesting to hear how these new V6 Exiges drive compared to the SC S2 Exiges.  Do they drive so much differently? I know the rear setup is quite a bit different.  Do these have Nitron 46 on the rear and 40's on the front ... or did I make that up?

I remember being followed by an Evora (not sure if SC or NA) on a breaky run that looked very composed, and mine (Honda S2) was probably less than pleasant in the cabin, and the Evora kept up quite well most of the time (I had to push mine).  If they did an Evora 400 in a convertible .... I'd be hooked and saving up now.

So, does the roof come off the LF1?  Chrisy Neil tried to get me to take a V6 Exige out last summer ... I resisted ... I know their game.

Very nice btw.

The V6 Exige still has the feel of the S2 all be it a little more grown up, the main difference is they feel so much more composed on the road, I would say the additional weight helps this to. The biggest difference is they are not so crashy and drive so well over rough road surfaces, I was so shocked when I test drove one, this was one of the things that made me start thinking of changing.

I believe they have Bilstien dampers, Don't think the LF1 are any different to a std Coupe ?

If you test drive one you will want one, Trust me on this !

Excellent choice. They are amazing!

Congrats Ian..... Your right, they are amazing.

What No. and race win is yours ?

Archived