litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Looking Forward To Getting My Car Back

kieranexige

After a long week away it looks like I could get my exige back tomorrow. Its been away having the oil pipes recall work done and having a new rad / fans , tow eye and braided brake hoses. Ooooo & the 260 upgrade.

Fingers crossed the ecu landed back from Lotus today and it can be refitted / tested.

My car needed both Oil Coolers changing as the unions were seized, I kind of expected it after I looked at them over the winter whilst replacing the brakes.

Just hope it stays dry to get it home .....

That's it for this year now unless a set of 240r wheels come up at the right price.

BlurImage27-3-2015%200-0-20.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've got it back.

Firstly I want to say a massive Thankyou to Mark and Pam at Silverstone for there help and communication in getting the jobs done. Even with a little confusion about which parts I was supplying they went extra mile to get the job done. They even adjusted my door which had dropped and I didn't mention

I've only driven the car a few miles since getting it home as my wife drove it home up the m1. So far I have to say the extra oommpf is noticeable. The torque is allot more apparent and the cam switchover is lower.

I'm looking forward to putting a few miles on it now

260 in the S2 is great especially with the lower changeover.

I didn't notice you car at Silverstone this morning, must have been too excited picking mine up.

Enjoy the extra power :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived