litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Evora Becoming Very Popular

Eric

Well, after that horrid false start last time round, I've now managed to secure one of the very last N/A Evoras in the country.  What a stunner in Nightfall Blue.

Huge thanks to Chris at Westover for making this possible...

gallery_1838_371_77438.jpg

And those Recaros are all present and correct...

gallery_1838_371_23457.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks absolutely stunning in that blue with the black detailing. Love it. Great choice

Thanks mate.

Wasn't sure at first, but now think it looks superb - really different to most of the other SRs out there.  In fact Chris said that he spec.d this one up himself based on a (gulp) Ferrari exterior/interior colour combo that they'd had in stock not long ago.

Great choice and welcome to the Evora Club

Must meet up .

Eddie

Yeah, definitely - are you going down to The Lotus Forums event at Brooklands on 10th May?  I'm number 122 on the attendance ticker (but will be going in the Evora).

Looks good eric.

I was thinking of swapping my summer wheels/ tyres back on this weekend. seeing yours all shinny and nice has convinced me to definetly do it. (Also think mine needs a polish!!)

Looks good eric.

I was thinking of swapping my summer wheels/ tyres back on this weekend. seeing yours all shinny and nice has convinced me to definetly do it. (Also think mine needs a polish!!)

Yep, Spring should arrive tomorrow (according to the Met Office anyway).  Did an 80 miler in the Elise today in lovely sunshine and called in at Paul Matty's - certainly was sad to see the massive For Sale sign up outside, but nothing seems any different inside.  Bought a couple of bits for the Exige.  They will be missed, if indeed no-one buys it as a going concern.

Will you have it re sprayed red eric ;-)

Looks lovely, nightfall blue grew on me when I saw mikes V6 Exige. Like the red interior a lot, definately a colour combo I would chose. Congrats and you will love it!!

Will you have it re sprayed red eric ;-)

Looks lovely, nightfall blue grew on me when I saw mikes V6 Exige. Like the red interior a lot, definately a colour combo I would chose. Congrats and you will love it!!

Lol - might just leave it in sinister dark blue for now.

But at least its got red calipers, so not completely abandoning my addiction to red just yet!!

Splendid looking car, Eric. Congratulations.

Thanks mate.

I reckon it'll look even shinier (or should that be more shiny?) once I get my mits on it and give a full going over with Secret Formula X (actually Autoglym EGP - ha).

Archived