Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Afr Gauge

Alex B

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so money has been spent...

I've gone for one that is highly recommended by the Seloc massive!

Strangely it's also pretty cheap, £150ish posted,

Made by PLX

Includes

Bosch sensor

Controller

Digital gauge

I run a wideband in mine too, its a great idea and well worth keeping an eye on while you're out and about BUT they definitely won't map themselves....thats a bit of a misconception I think. Depending on the sophistication of your particular ECU you will definitely be able to trim the fuel maps with a wideband but you definitely won't be able to self map to a level that is good enough.

I run a wideband in mine too, its a great idea and well worth keeping an eye on while you're out and about BUT they definitely won't map themselves....thats a bit of a misconception I think. Depending on the sophistication of your particular ECU you will definitely be able to trim the fuel maps with a wideband but you definitely won't be able to self map to a level that is good enough.

Cheers for the heads up Dan, I already have a map however there a few little niggles in it, if it solves them it's a bonus.

Are you still able to offer mapping

Archived