litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak - Sponsored By Comfort Controls Limited

Directors

omg Kurt surely you are pulling my chain?!? you haven't seen the short film that is all over the site and has it's own thread?

It's also on Lotus Car's facebook page!

And YouTube - search for Lotus in the Peak

btw 25 booked on the run, 5 group leaders still to pay so 60 places left if you want to do the run. Loads and loads of space still at Chatsworth though if you just want to come along for the display, picnic buffet, Car of the day, raffle etc.

Dean

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg Kurt surely you are pulling my chain?!? you haven't seen the short film that is all over the site and has it's own thread?

It's also on Lotus Car's facebook page!

And YouTube - search for Lotus in the Peak

I genuinely didn't know, and can't find a thread with footage on it, just requests of when is it going to be released (I'm a contributor to that thread).

I'm not a facebookist, having deleted my profile as my life seems too full without spending it looking at other peoples.

However, I have now seen the film on YT and think it looks great! Is there any more?

There isn't any more Kurt! I think your car can just be seen in the line up of Exiges. I love that shot of the pale blue metallic Exige as it drives slowly across in front of the camera btw..

There isn't any more Kurt! I think your car can just be seen in the line up of Exiges. I love that shot of the pale blue metallic Exige as it drives slowly across in front of the camera btw..

Me too Dean! It was stunning and the Orange one next to it was owned by the same family. If I get mine repainted, that blue is a contender. It sounds great as well, doesn't it?!?

Membership paid and paid and signed up for the event. Hope you lot don't mind another Southerner coming along drive1.gif

Its a long way to wimble but well worth the journey, welcome btw!

Simon

Just thought I better say hello,, as one of the lotusexcel.net crew who have booked to come on your chatsworth run. I currently have a Pacific blue 1989 excel se with a mildly tuned engine running 250+hp. love the older lotus's but I am hoping to expand into the modern world with ideally an Evora but may have to reel my self back in and go for an Elise or Exige when I get my flat finished and sold, all dependant on how much I need to pay off my credit cards. Staying at the Barrintons on the Friday and Saturday nights before the run, so anyone fancy a free pint, I'm in the chair.

Oh I'm a northerner who moved to London after living in Lincolnshire then moved back up norfff to Newcastle

post-5456-0-37372400-1422560936_thumb.jpg

Mrcoola welocome I have booked for Chatsworth you will not regret it I can assure you I just might take you up on that pint :)

Mrcoola welocome I have booked for Chatsworth you will not regret it I can assure you I just might take you up on that pint :)

Thanks. You are more than welcome we will be in residence Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Oh and my name is jerry. Mrcoola is my reg backwards. A100 crm.

Welcome aboard Jerry. I have had a peep at the thread on Excel.net btw and am really impressed by the enthusiasm. See you there guys! :-)

Great that u like our little enterprise, it is a really great little community and feels less like a forum and more like a a band of brothers.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Archived