litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak - Sponsored By Comfort Controls Limited

Directors

Don't forget, raffle tickets are available to purchase in the shop and will be on sale on the day. We have some fantastic prizes on offer again as usual, just be sure you don't miss out! As in previous years there will be an impressive array of Lotus related goodies, anyone need a Lotus service or a parts voucher?

There will also be mugs for sale on the day:

post-4390-0-29591200-1433787835_thumb.jpg

On one side there will be the Lotus in the Peak logo, on the other side the mloc logo and web address. These are available in limited numbers and are only on sale at Chatsworth on the day! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just turn up at Chatsworth House on the Sunday? I have never been to one of these meets before, only had my Elise a few months as well

Yes you can Keo - in fact we expect over a hundred cars will do just that!

There is a £10 per car fee to cover our costs including the fee per car Chatsworth charges us. You can pay on arrival. The catered picnic buffet we have is only available as a pre purchase via the online shop though, although you can buy food in the Chatsworth cafe, kiosks or bring your own of course.

It will be a nice ride out for you if you come through Leek, the Manifold valley, Hartington, Bakewell and then in to Chatsworth. Very scenic.

Thanks for the reply Dean, I had a run out to Matlock last week and saw a sign for Chatsworth, so I have a rough idea where it is. Great roads, hope the weather is nice so I can have the roof off!

Hi All,

Had a bit of a mishap so have not been watching the forum for a while, but will get 'elsie' back in 2 weeks time, I know we are meeting at Matlock Bath railway station on the Sunday, what time are we setting off to Hassop please? 

thanks 

Dave

Hi All,

Had a bit of a mishap so have not been watching the forum for a while, but will get 'elsie' back in 2 weeks time, I know we are meeting at Matlock Bath railway station on the Sunday, what time are we setting off to Hassop please? 

thanks 

Dave

Dave,

7.20 at Matlock Bath Train Station with the run briefing at 7.30, the first group sets off at 7.40.

I hope 'elsie' is ready in time!

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

The 2015 Lotus in the Peak Raffle Prize List has now been published in the relevant thread in Events. There are some fantastic prizes on offer. Thank you to all the companies who have once again been so generous in support of our event!

We have the company of Central Lotus and Oakmere Lotus on Sunday, they'll be bringing six cars between them, an Evora GT Race car from Central Lotus and an Evora GTE from Oakmere!

Archived