Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak - Sponsored By Comfort Controls Limited

Directors

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot say that about your missus !

Haha not that noise, this one's far worse and dosnt cook my dinner.

Car started clicking from the front end not far from home this morning. Sound changes with wheel speed and disappears when I put the slightest of pressure on the brake so I'm guessing the pads have bedded in and now are rattling.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we gona park the cars in their model sections again, I thought that was really good idea , whoever suggested that. So how many are booked for the chatsworth meet, will we beat last years total or do we all need to spread the word and rally the troops?

100 are booked and paid so far Paul. Last year we had maybe 85 pre-payers but about 156 on the day.

A lot depends on the weather but I hope to have over 200. I am doing everything I can to get the word out there to people but i can't do it alone so any help is gratefully received mate - even posting on the threads we have running on here, seloc, TLF, norlog, nyloc, exiges.com etc makes a big difference.

does a static thread exist (where people cant add comments), like we can use the as a digital flyer? also not sure its created? but you know how Facebook has the event section already could one be set up on there so people can join. or can anything on be done, bit like the polls, but people can add that they are attending. I'll keep spreading the word then

• 2 weeks later...

Paul sorry for the delay in replying to your post, I have been really busy. If I get chance this weekend I will set up a Facebook page. In the meantime it helps if people just add to the threads running already on the various sites - seloc, tlf, nyloc, norlog, exiges etc etc.

I will try and contact the historic lotus register too - does anyone know the folks that run that club?

I would quite like to take some flyers to the Cholmondely Pageant of Power to give to the Lotus owners that are doing the parade of every Lotus road car.

Paul sorry for the delay in replying to your post, I have been really busy. If I get chance this weekend I will set up a Facebook page. In the meantime it helps if people just add to the threads running already on the various sites - seloc, tlf, nyloc, norlog, exiges etc etc.

I will try and contact the historic lotus register too - does anyone know the folks that run that club?

I would quite like to take some flyers to the Cholmondely Pageant of Power to give to the Lotus owners that are doing the parade of every Lotus road car.

My directors brother owns a lotus cortina race car , I'm going to try and see if he will be able to bring it

Dean, I'm doing the parade at the Cholmondeley Pagent of Power next week, I'd be more than happy to give out flyers. There should be some rare Lotus machinery there as they are aiming for every Lotus production type number to be represented. Would be great to have some of these at Chatsworth too!

Dave that would be fantastic if you could. I will try and get some to you - could you pm me your address please?

Thanks buddy, it will really make a difference.

Dean

Archived