litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak - Sponsored By Comfort Controls Limited

Directors

Awesome can't wait Dean count me in again will attempt to stray away on the Saturday evening and stay over (but wl confirm that bit ) but please put me in the early morning g run again as).long as Alan s1 ( aka rallyreason) is my leader ( hope he and his awesome car are stepping up to.the plate again this year ? ) X

Well what can i say? 

I am most definitely repeating this year along with all the others. How ever the car has received a few little upgrades over the winter along with a few others on here. 

I wouldn't get too close now unless you have some marsh mellows that need toasting. smile.png 

May even see if the Mrs is interested in joining and then we can stop over the night before.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what can i say? 

I am most definitely repeating this year along with all the others. How ever the car has received a few little upgrades over the winter along with a few others on here. 

I wouldn't get too close now unless you have some marsh mellows that need toasting. :) 

May even see if the Mrs is interested in joining and then we can stop over the night before.

Let's hope she says yes Alan cos I don't fancy seeing you in high heels!

This is selling like hot cakes!!

Book now if you want to be assured of a place on the run!!

I would hate to see any of our regulars missing out. The event will be a lot bigger this year because of all the extra positive publicity the film has generated.

Thanks

Dean

Awesome! Just absolutely awesome. Count me in again.

Mrs J is just trying to re-arrange the mens Wimbledon final, but I'm sure she'll manage it!

:rolleyes:

Nice one!

I passed through Brass' n the other day btw - I was recceing venues for The Warm Up. It was as nice as ever :-)

The event will be a lot bigger this year because of all the extra positive publicity the film has generated.

What film?? I haven't seen a film. I need to see a film. Is this the film from the last MLOC Chatsworth run? Pleeeeaaaasssseeee tell me more!!!

Kurt

Archived