litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Evora (Very Lotus Content)!

Eric

Following the disastrous test drive in a Cayman GTS, I've just bought.....an awesome EVORA.  And it'll become my new daily driver when I pick it up next Saturday.  Wow, can't wait.

Check out those superb Recaros - best seats on the planet.....

gallery_1838_371_76778.jpg

And the colour....... Ardent Red of course!!

gallery_1838_371_35078.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not big on Evora models, but it looks fab! Is it a Sports Racer?

I have to admit to not liking them when they first came out, but they are growing on me. I think red and green are the colours for me though. I just wish the wheels had a bit of a dish, they'd look so much better.

You are a lucky man! I was amazed at how much I liked it when I had the pelasure of driving G's. I imagined it would be very Porsche like in feel but it retained that Lotus feel and with a glorious engine and exhaust note! 

Very nice eric. Those seats do look the business. The ones in mine are incredibly comfy, but these are a real step on in terms of aesthetics.

Is it n/a or s?

And are you on a one man mission to keep the lotus dealer network in business??????? Thats quite a fleet you're building up!

Archived