Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Elise S1 Side Skirts

mambosasa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bis, reminds me about the S2 skirts. Sorry it had slipped my mind totally due to one thing and another. Ring me if you still need measurements?

Martin,

Thank you very much for the loan of your car.  Matt and I rolled her out of the garage and rolled her in safely.  The S2 skirts look really good ( and I am not just saying that...), so much love my friend.

It was also great to see Liz again and she made me a great cup of coffee.  

More details on the skirts to follow, but Matt and I are really happy with what we see ;)

Martin,

Thank you very much for the loan of your car.  Matt and I rolled her out of the garage and rolled her in safely.  The S2 skirts look really good ( and I am not just saying that...), so much love my friend.

It was also great to see Liz again and she made me a great cup of coffee.  

More details on the skirts to follow, but Matt and I are really happy with what we see wink.png

Are you not going to tell him about the hole you left in the front clam when you rolled it into the wall........

;)

One step at a time folks laugh.png

They look really good.  A couple of details to finalise before we are 100% happy to release the photos.  

We are almost there.  We promise you, you will be happy.

You should have started it up and heard what a proper engine sounds like. I doubt i would notice any more damage on the front clam  laugh.png        

Hey Martin,

We noticed the battle scar at the front and didn't dare to drive it out.  But I have to say, I need you to come to my house and sort out my garage!  I think everything was in alphabetical order laugh.png laugh.png

Archived