litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Stratstone Closing As A Service Centre

kieranexige

Bought my first Exige from Andy there - every time I've been in the chaps there have always found time for a chat.

Big shame they're going, but ^^ that post sounds interesting....

and i remember it like it was yesterday smile.png

Look out for Legacystorm leicester guys

Look out for Legacystorm leicester guys

john ? that you ?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2013 Exige Roadster and a 2003 Forester 2.0 (non turbo, slow version)

Not bothered if it can't be fitted in the Forester - I'll just sell the unit on.

More bothered about getting it neatly out of the Exige and putting a basic bluetooth Alpine unit in.

Cheers

You would be looking at &60/£70 to remove from exige and fit standard alpine unit back in,I may need to buy small jumper harness about £20 which would be extra.to be honest by the time you make and fit harness into forrester it's gonna start pushing the price up I would suggest just selling it

Cheers Jon

and i remember it like it was yesterday :)

john ? that you ?

Doesn't seem like 3.5 years!

Hope you're keeping well?

You would be looking at &60/£70 to remove from exige and fit standard alpine unit back in,I may need to buy small jumper harness about £20 which would be extra.to be honest by the time you make and fit harness into forrester it's gonna start pushing the price up I would suggest just selling it

Cheers Jon

Cheers Jon.

Let me know when you're up and running and we can sort a date and time out.

Update on the service plan I bought earlier this year from Stratstone Lotus. I have now had a full refund on what I was owed. Originally I was going to be out of pocket by £42. Admin fees and cancellation fees apparently!! Not that I had any choice to cancel. Hats off to Mark Freer for sorting that one. Like I said before they have been very good to me since I bought the car.

Thats good news re your service plan.

I went to see the guys last week just before they closed to say my thank yous and good luck. Really sad moment for me, if it wasnt for Mark Freer helping me out with my first Elise back in 2007 I wouldnt have the life I have now.

Great to see a new business emerge from an old one, to continue to provide a trusted Lotus servicing facility in Leicester. Jon, very best of luck, I hope you can create a successful and thriving business. I've sent you a request for a quote for a service on my Sport 160, via your website, it's not due until March, planning ahead a bit!

Archived