litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Great Service Form Gav At Unit 4 Yet Again.

Dr H

Been to see Gav again today !!!

Had a problem last weekend when i went over a pothole drivers side window dropped and would not go fully back up in position (Jammed)

Gav to the rescue he had it sorted in five mins , he said it was a trade seceret so cant tell , but what i would say is what he dosnt know isnt worth knowing

Great Service again

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leigh has gav saved your "used" oil for me?

Alex - I'll be booking the 340R in in the next 2-3 weeks. Do want him to save this lot? Reckon it will have done about 300 miles.

Had mine done last week.

Never been before but echo all the great comments.

What Gave doesn't know probably isn't worth knowing knowing.

He will be looking after mine from now on, that is if he wants too.

Alex you tight arse, get some bought.... Itl be a year old that oil..... ;-)

I was being very tongue in cheek but the oil that comes out of the car does look pretty clean!

I was being very tongue in cheek but the oil that comes out of the car does look pretty clean!

I'm good for the moment thanks Leigh.

It's had three oil changes since Christmas.

Mine's booked in with Gav next week, It's in for a service, a coolant leak and one or two other bits and bobs. I've never met him before but he's got the work after seeing all the positive posts on here, he's gonna try and have it ready for next weekend so it can have its first trip out of the year, fingers crossed.

Archived