litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Great Service Form Gav At Unit 4 Yet Again.

Dr H

Picked up the car from Gav at the end of last week, great service as usual. This time it was:

Remove exhaust system (sent away for a flexi fitting and ceramic coating manifold)

Replace SC belt tensioner bearing

Fit new heat shielding round exhaust space under rear clam

Change gearbox oil

Change engine oil

Refit exhaust system

MOT

All for a great price as ever.

It always amazes me that he's prepared to get involved in my OCDesque antics

Cheers Gav!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Well having just collected my car back from GAV all I can say is he is a top man who you can trust with your lotus .. I must say the fifty mile trip home was awesome like a different car with GAV fitting a 2tubler exhaust braided brake lines & a nylatron gear linkage kit he also carried out a service . @ a fantastic price

I have to say Gav is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Every problem I have had with both my Lotus cars he has solved both quickly and at a reasonable cost. I know he gets a lot of publicity on here but to be fair, he deserves it!

Mark

When I get my car serviced/tweaked with him, I just hang around chatting to him about the car. When I ask him "shall I do this or that" to my car, he usually says, "don't bother". lol!! Top bloke. 

Well having just collected my car back from GAV all I can say is he is a top man who you can trust with your lotus .. I must say the fifty mile trip home was awesome like a different car with GAV fitting a 2tubler exhaust braided brake lines & a nylatron gear linkage kit he also carried out a service . @ a fantastic price

the nylatron gear linkage kit is amazing isn't it?

Archived