litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Evora Tyre Pressure Sensor Light

P4N Lotus

my tps light came on this morning. says will come on if below 75% what it should be. cold roads dropped it. The amber light is on and pressure just topped up but it's still on and flashing on rear. will it auto clear or could it be battery on sensor is running low. anyone know how these things work? if batt dies does it flash or what. its reading pressure. its not dropped so confused what's going on

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a GM branded system. Unfortunatly I have just the other day had a second set put on my spare wheels with winter tyres so I can't give you the part number. (I got mine from lotus)

Ian at stratstone fixed it with helpful advice, he said sensors sometime fault when low pressure. Said I had to take out all the air, then re inflate to the full pressure or just over what's stated in the book and that would make it reset. Light is off , problem solved. Apparent to sensors have a 10yr life

• 5 weeks later...

Archived