litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Finally.....my New Unit

danwebster

I'm clearly not in the inner circle, but what services do you offer Dan, and where is your facility? Sorry, I need to be better connected....

Actually same question here ? Would be happy to use you for stuff on the Lotus if that is your plan for the future. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies chaps, you're all most welcome into the circle!

I can offer just about anything fom a geo to a service to an engine rebuild or a honda conversion. A very well known engine builder and good friend of mine has just moved in next door too so between us we have some pretty amazing facilities including a rolling road just across the yard. You may of heard of him - Clockwise Motion.

My plan is very much to be here 24/7 once my JLR contract is up, or sooner if I find myself with enough work on!

We're located 2mins from j4 of the m5 and 5 mins fom j1 of the m42.

Visited Dan at the unit today. Already full of cars in various stages of strip down / build up.

Great facilities - he was even having a toilet fitted today mf_pain.gif

Being next door to a top Honda engine builder and across the yard from a RR is a great location.

Good luck Dan, I hope it all works out. From what I've seen today I have no doubt it will.

Dan is working his magic on mine at the moment (ref above pic!) - geo and complete mapping. Can't wait to get it back - its going to be such a different beast to how it crawled its way in. Going to be amazing.

Good luck with the venture Dan - it IS going to be a success.... I envisage it growing quickly, and will be good to have a quality indy nearby with the services you offer.

Dan is working his magic on mine at the moment (ref above pic!) - geo and complete mapping. Can't wait to get it back - its going to be such a different beast to how it crawled its way in. Going to be amazing.

Good luck with the venture Dan - it IS going to be a success.... I envisage it growing quickly, and will be good to have a quality indy nearby with the services you offer.

Matt - saw your car whilst I was there. Looking very nice.

I have to say - the wheels are awesome!

• 1 month later...

Well its happened sooner than I originally planned, but I just can't support the amount of work I'm getting in whilst doing a full time job at JLR too, so by the end of this week i'll have finished there and will be doing all things lotus (and maybe others ;)) 100% of the time.

Feel free to pop in and say hello if you're ever passing, I have a nice coffee machine and a toaster if you're peckish!

Well its happened sooner than I originally planned, but I just can't support the amount of work I'm getting in whilst doing a full time job at JLR too, so by the end of this week i'll have finished there and will be doing all things lotus (and maybe others wink.png) 100% of the time.

Feel free to pop in and say hello if you're ever passing, I have a nice coffee machine and a toaster if you're peckish!

Wow! Congrats on taking the big step! (good move)

See you soon for some more top quality work and coffee! smile.png

Archived