litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Finally.....my New Unit

danwebster

It's been a very long time coming but a week ago I managed to get in to my new unit, it's still not 100% finished as there isn't a toilet yet, but for the first time in my life I have somewhere to work where I don't get interrupted by the rain or lack of daylight.....looking at it now I'm astonished I've managed to do as much as I have over the years.

For now I'm still contracting full time to JLR but my contract is up in a few months, at which point I hope to get back to doing what I love full time....until then I'll be doing evenings and weekends (I've clocked up 25 hours this weekend alone).

First day...:

3725799C-C850-481F-8296-1673BD3978CD_zps

Filling up fast, timber delivered to construct a bench and some storage...

A4515E7A-01B5-4A78-9140-81891C9C7246_zps

Now I have a bench and another car...

A28CD6D2-F487-4745-95AE-CDD857FA62B2_zps

Quick strip job ready for a Honda engine....

A85C9CF6-A6A2-4E85-99A7-13C9BC3F997E_zps

Finally the end of a busy weekend, now I have an upstairs!

59F87FC9-AA49-4880-B186-993E1961A5E0_zps

I've shocked myself with just how productive I can be without any weather or daylight constraints, to say I'm excited about this is an understatement :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pop round any time Martin, bring that head too!

Funny you should say that     :)     I now have 2 that need doing. I presume you will be about next Saturday? Can you PM an address if you dont want to post it on here?

Very nice Dan...... Glad you still open for business.

PS - I'm loving the handling of my Elise since you did the Geo earlier this year, so much more confidence in the car thumbs_up.gif

Very nice Dan...... Glad you still open for business.

PS - I'm loving the handling of my Elise since you did the Geo earlier this year, so much more confidence in the car thumbs_up.gif

Fantastic, glad to hear it!

Cool stuff Dan! Can I have a nosey on Friday when we do the RR session?

Course you can!

Archived