litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Tyre Fitting In Nottingham

DanP

About due to order some new ad07s, and want to get them delivered straight to the fitters. So which lotus friendly tyre fitter do you use in and around Nottingham?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a set from Oponeo put on by these guys:

http://tyre-fitters-nottingham.co.uk/

(Someone on here recommended them). Cost me £50 fitted and balanced, TBH I thought that was a little expensive as they were on on brand new rims I took down seperately, so they didn't even have to jack up the car.  

Saying that no marking to the wheels and they were well balanced.

Wow a complete set of LTS AD07 for €440 including tax and shipping from toyoracing in France!

Edit: they've just hit me with €60 for shipping. Still cheap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chris Greenwood of Greenwoods tyre services fitted my new AD07s today. I was watching when he jacked up the car, so I can now certify that he can fit tyres on a Lotusdrive1.gif

£15 a corner. I'd use him again. 

• 4 months later...

I just bought two new Yokohama Advan A048 195/50 R16 84W from Tyreleaders for £239 for my Sport 190.  They are 50% off with them at present and I found their service to be excellent. Even though it is called tyresleaders.co.uk, the order came from Germany. Jon at Legacy Storm in Leicester fitted them. I have no conflicts to declare!

http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres-195-50-16-84-W/

Archived