litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Room For Her.

chumaxa

Hi, sorry in advance, no girls included in this post. I was wondering if someone here would have some free space for a Lotus in his garage for the winter, that would be more convenient for me, maybe you know a garage for rent or else, I had a look on internet around my place, there is nothing at all ... I am not looking for something for free, so opened to everything (more or less of course).  :) 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try this place - its where I stored the Corvette until I sold it recently. Speak to Mal the owner he's a really top bloke. They must store at least 50 cars including Loti in a dry, secure, insured, environment. It costs £20 per week.

Its about a 20 minute drive from my house, but I'll help with the logistics of getting you back from the place to Sheffield Train Station & picking you up when you want to retrieve the car. We could try putting it width ways in my garage - thats how I stored Mandys Cappuccino last Winter but I imagine it would be a squeeze given how much wider a Exige is than a Cappo so manoevering it to avoid tyre flatspots may be an issue - I'll get the tape measure out!

http://www.spurrclassiccars.com/

Archived