litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Friendly Mot Near Long Eaton Area

kieranexige

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gav at unit 4 in burton seems to be man of choice in that neck of the woods.

I'm stoke based so 45 mins along a50 and have mine done by local reputable garage, mot is no biggy, but jobs worths can get a bit sniffy about access under car due to under trays and any trick suspension you might have.???

Give the handbrake a good usage before the test as they can fail if you don't use it much ( I park mine in gear when not using so handbrake don't stick to pads)

Service /raising car on ramps is more of an issue for most owners, rather than mot , so most places are quiet accommodating, happy to talk about your car rather than wanting to fail it.

Sorry can't give definitive answer but sure the locals will be along with guidance soon

Rich

Chris Cliff who worked at Peter Smith's for nearly 30 years is now at Crescent Motors in Burton upon Trent.

He has done every MOT on my car in its 23 year life and is certainly Lotus friendly.

Archived