litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Too Slow, What To Do?

Simon Mac

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you book for abbeville with nyloc (if you are a member there also) you can book the blyton track day as an option as very cheap option

Did think about Abbeville, but I reckon I might face some domestic grief for 2 European Lotus excursions in one year :)

Si,

If you are over in North Notts (Retford) we can take you for drive in the V6 indeed if you leave it a few weeks we can take you back to back with the Elise SC (car having some work done to it at moment).

Si,

If you are over in North Notts (Retford) we can take you for drive in the V6 indeed if you leave it a few weeks we can take you back to back with the Elise SC (car having some work done to it at moment).

Thanks Darryl!

The only slight problem is:  I have a nasty suspicion once I've been in a V6, I will end up down the dealers for the 50/50 offer ;)  

Thanks Darryl!

The only slight problem is:  I have a nasty suspicion once I've been in a V6, I will end up down the dealers for the 50/50 offer wink.png

Simon,

you are probably right. when the Coupe version demonstrators were going round the dealerships, we went in our (at the time it was) Cup 260 to the demo drive, and i wasent very impressed with the V6.

then the roadster demonstartors were at the dealerships a different car to coupe and we were both impressed and that was it. save yourself going for a drive in NN and go striaght to your nearest dealer taking cheque book with you!! 

50/50 deal and 3 years servicing.

Simon,

you are probably right. when the Coupe version demonstrators were going round the dealerships, we went in our (at the time it was) Cup 260 to the demo drive, and i wasent very impressed with the V6.

then the roadster demonstartors were at the dealerships a different car to coupe and we were both impressed and that was it. save yourself going for a drive in NN and go striaght to your nearest dealer taking cheque book with you!! 

50/50 deal and 3 years servicing.

My "man maths" have been on this for a little while now... My Elise + What I'd spend on making it faster (before all the other niceties) isn't _that_ far away from 50% of an Exige Roadster.

Just trying to work through the residuals part of the equation.

Archived