litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One Mloc Volunteer Wanted!

JonS

For a number of years I organised the MLOC Christmas Run that went from Worcestershire through the Elan Valley to Aberystwyth for lunch on the sea front and back again. Some good turn outs and great memories over the years, including about 15 or so that braved snow and ice on one occasion!

Now, in order to show how easy it is to put a run together I would like one volunteer to organise the same run this year. The route is all sorted, tried and tested many times, directions are written and sat nav files created! All I need is for one lovely member to step up and put it all together for another memorable MLOC Christmas Run sometime around Christmas and New Year.

It doesn't matter if you've never organised a run before - I will help with as much as I can (up to the point of doing the whole thing myself! wink.png ).

If this is out of your area, but you'd still be interested in organising a run, we have a number of maps used over the years that we can no doubt find something you can run with.

Please please please consider this, it is a great feeling organising these runs and leading a group of like-mind folk along some great roads.

Remember, this club is run by MLOC'ers, for MLOC'ers thumbs_up.gif

Thanks,

Jon.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived