litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Tax Disc Holders

daves2111s

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An MLOC symbol? I saw a MLOC bar code sticker at chatsworth what happend to these looked good as it had the website one anything or any plans for having something which had the website link on which is more readable ?

Lotus didn't tell us we had to stop using our old logo, but if we wanted to start selling things commercially then it couldn't use their logo (which I think is fair enough).

So as we wanted to start selling calendars and polo shirts etc we decided to change the logo to not cause problems down the line.

Chris, thanks for the clarification. I can understand their attitude to selling items containing the trade mark. However as the stickers were free i could not see a problem? It was after all promoting the brand.

Lotus didn't tell us we had to stop using our old logo, but if we wanted to start selling things commercially then it couldn't use their logo (which I think is fair enough).

So as we wanted to start selling calendars and polo shirts etc we decided to change the logo to not cause problems down the line.

Thanks for the facts Chris...I can't moan anymore now...shame I like to do a Victor Meldrew now and again!

On car as where I have it, the first tax disc will be going in them

On the Elise, I tax'd it for 6 months especially so I keep the last tax disc it will have (I normally sorn it so send the disc back) and that will be staying put.

Archived