litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Another Pfi Event :) October.

jimsayshi

There's another PFI event being proposed for October, on Seloc's Lincs and Yorks Region, by Blinky (Eric). And was wondering if anyone on MLOC would like another pedal of the circuit. There was a good turnout last time.

It's looking like a two man per kart team, but solo runners are always welcome.

Event option is yet too be decided, but it'll be either: (PFI's website group options)

15 min free practice + 20 min qualifying + 30 min race – £130 per kart

15 min free practice + 20 min qualifying + 40 min race – £140 per kart

15 min free practice + 20 min qualifying + 50 min race – £150 per kart

15 min free practice + 20 min qualifying + 60 min race – £160 per kart

In a attempt to gage the best date to try for, there's several October dates being proposed;

4th -

5th -

11th -

12th -

18th -

19th -

25th -

26th -

If you're interested, could you copy, paste the list and add a Nay or Yay next to each date. Help give the organisers the best date to try for.

Example:

4th - Yay

5th - Nay

11th - Yay

12th - Nay

18th - Yay

19th - Nay

25th - Yay

26th - Nay

I'll keep those who don't frequent the custard pie factory, updated here ;)

Mods: I can't post the event thread up in the Calendar as Eric is trying to gage interest on the best date to try for first, based on people's preferences. Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of kart is it ? 390 cm3 ? Because I made a race like that last week end in France, on a very good track, it was 75 euros for 10 + 15 min Q, then 45 minutes race, a lot cheaper ...

Hi Chumaxa.

In answer to your first question,.... The usual corporate quality arrive & drive.

The second,... The event is in England, not France.

I am not being mean, I am just wondering, because even if this is England, it is expensive compare to the individual offer they have. I am not here just to criticism, I am actually  very interested in it. 

Archived