Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

340R Friendly Beach.

The Working Man

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, certainly was Chris!

Working Man, I'm not sure you can get onto the beach at Fairbourne but I could be wrong.  If you just want somewhere to park where you can still see your car there are loads of places.....Tywyn just back up the coast a little has a long sea front where you can park on the road and it's always quiet in my experience....not much there though so it depends what you want.  Aberdovey has a bit more to do with a large car park right on the sea front, sure yours would be ok there too.  Spoilt for choice in terms of great roads to get there from the midlands!

Cool.  Aberdovey's nice and the car park's pretty big although it does get very busy this time of year.  Get there early!  Great road out of there, through Tywyn, on to Fairbourne, then carry on towards Barmouth....climbs up and down with plenty of corners hugging the coastline for some of the way.

Archived