litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Club Lotus Meet At Baslow Tonight

Mutley00

For those of you not fed up with driving through Chatsworth,  Club Lotus are meeting at the Wheatsheaf at Baslow tonight at 7.30 pm onwards. It's been alot better in the Summer months as a Vintage car club has their meet on the same night and there has been some fabulous older cars to drool over aswell as our Loti.

http://www.wheatsheafpubbaslow.co.uk/

If you fancying something a bit different, I'm going for a swim in the river that runs through the Chatsworth estate at about 6.30 pm first, just to blow the work cobwebs away and work up a thirst / hunger. If you are interested, you need to park at the Garden Centre, cross the road by the cattle grid, walk upstream towards the house to the first wier and we'll be somewhere between that wier and the next one up. Mandy should be sitting on the bank. Hope to see some of you later. Regards, Andrew

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might pop along to the pub will check with the gaffer as it's her birthday.

Register with the pub asap Alex - they've sent me 2 birthday beer vouchers - mine is on Friday.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump for tomorrow - 3rd September - but I think I'll give the swim a miss this time!

If I get the car checked over, I'll come along with gurt, n treat her to dinner but will have to check with her.

Archived