Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Chatsworth Is Not Happening For Me - Currently Hospitalised

Matt C

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good. Get well soon. :)

My big sister's appendix burst in the 70's, which resulted in peritonitis.  When she came home from hospital she had lots of visitors and I thought she was getting a bit too much attention.....

....so I stabbed her with a fork! :o  All these years later and she still has 3 fork holes in her huge 70's scar!! :blush:  

Elaine youcow!! ;-) I have a huge 1970s peritonitis scar too so know how she felt - although the Docs tidied it up a bit three years later when I had adhesions and they had to operate again.

We did fight a lot as kids,

E. :D

Elaine youcow!! ;-) I have a huge 1970s peritonitis scar too so know how she felt - although the Docs tidied it up a bit three years later when I had adhesions and they had to operate again.

I was only about 3, and I haven't re-offended since. My Mum thrashed it out of me... and so did my Dad when he got home from work! :D

E. ;)

You know if you'd just asked, Bis and I would have finished the Honda build for you, you didn't need to go through this! ;)

As I said earlier, take it easy mate and shout if you need anything!

:) indeed. And with the silverstone race coming up, I am sure Miles can do a couple of 'installation' laps for you.

Get well soon buddy.

Bis.

Archived