litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

This Looks Nice!

djb222

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ronin's car. It used to be an elise that's had various homemade turbo and supercharged versions of the engine in it.

He seems a great mechanic, but his social skills some what lack as he's been banned from nearly every lotus forum, so he set up his own forum. (Lotussport.org)

The white works, the new colour and wheel combo looks shabby to me. 

Obviously done away with a functioning handbrake, judging by the rocks stopping it rolling back. Wonder if he carries them round with him, or just a California thang!!

Awesome car and beautifully put together. The Lambo grey really works for me, did on the Exige too.  He's the man behind most if not all of the supercharge kits as well as other bits and pieces found on the after market.  

not franks biggest fan social skills wise,

but i folk should look at what he's done for lotus mods before trashing his efforts.

this is the 3rd version of his lotus as i remember, he was the 1st to SC the na exige and helped produce the ECU hack which opened up all the uk based upgrades via essex motorsport. etc.

he's always pushing the boundaries and fortunately for him has the cash to do it, superchargers, turbo chargers, some interesting technical things, but always based around doing things right, check his gear linkage set up in his exige which was made pre pagani huyura

do a "ronin " google search for his previous efforts.

when i have pm'd him he has always been helpful and generous with his knowledge and time, he just gets a bit carried away sometimes....but hey wouldn't we all if we could afford it 

richbk

Archived