litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Where Can I Find Second Hand Lotus Parts?

Annie

Recently bought a 2003 Elise and absolutely love it but have 'lost' the right hand front indicator lamp! The indicator came out of its hole, bounced up the front of the car and over the roof (didn't mark the car?!) and smashed on the motorway. I have been trying to source a replacement for a couple of weeks but Lotus haven't supplied this part yet and there's no ETA of when my order will be delivered.

So, are there any second hand parts available anywhere?

I have trawled through the web, registered with 1stchoice but no responses and cannot find anything else.

Can anyone help with my light dilemma?

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure you tie both of them to the clam so when the clips go again you don't loose them.

Be careful of approaching UK Lotus Centre in Birmingham. Better off trying Junks vis SELOC as said.

I'd never buy a car from uklc but I have bought a few parts off them over the years usually as a last ditch option and they have always been very good. S2 indicators are a pita, search for "sands museum" via google there are several fixes listed on there for when you get a new unit...... Which will only break again anyway.

Archived