litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I Have Bought A New Car!

Brilliant Simon - Jeeves & yourself will have that in hand in a trice, hope you get it will pop up & have a look when its with you...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Murray, Jeeves will have it in hand, not me, i like clean finger nails so it won't be doing any polishing!

Very excited at seeing the car tomorrow, if its a goer i am intending taking it to Chatsworth, is there an award for 'barn find of the show'? If not there should be, will keep you all updated!

It could end up looking like this one...

post-4390-0-95026300-1404298314_thumb.jpg

No Murray, Jeeves will have it in hand, not me, i like clean finger nails so it won't be doing any polishing!

Very excited at seeing the car tomorrow, if its a goer i am intending taking it to Chatsworth, is there an award for 'barn find of the show'? If not there should be, will keep you all updated!

It could end up looking like this one...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I really hope it's a goer simon, as I'm already looking forward to the build thread of the year!

Oh n on the subject of shed of the show mine might give it a run for it's money.

I went to see it on Thursday night and its looking like the project is going to happen. Just sorting out the finer details and background checks, whats with it, whats missing etc.... watch this space

You and Dean driving side by side , full tweed regalia. Now that's the million dollar picture.....

I just couldn't make it look as good as he does!

Todays news just in...... i've bought the barn find!

Congratulations Simon, as Dean said it would be great if it's possible to trailer it to Chatsworth in its 'barn find' state :)

Thanks Phil, the plan is to take the car with us and i'm sure people will appreciate it, it might hide a surprise though when you see it.

nice one Simon, that is really exciting!

I'm a way off excited, more WTF have i done

Archived