litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Club Lotus Meet At Baslow This Wednesday?

Mutley00

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be good to see you Alex. 

They start to roll in at about 8pm Chris, dont worry about the car -my car wont be sporting a green & yellow badge either and I fully expect many disapproving looks / a chorus of boos, when I arrive. If you're passing Ecclesall at about 7.45 pm, you're welcome to leave your car at my house & come with me.

I'll probably have a cheap 'n' cheerful bar meal as well 

Regards, Andrew 

They start to roll in at about 8pm Chris, dont worry about the car -my car wont be sporting a green & yellow badge either and I fully expect many disapproving looks / a chorus of boos, when I arrive. If you're passing Ecclesall at about 7.45 pm, you're welcome to leave your car at my house & come with me.

That sounds intriguing. Why would they be booing? Thanks for the offer of a lift but it depends when Sarah finishes work as there could be 2 of us. We'll be coming from Nether edge roughly that time though so maybe convoy? I'll pm you my email address.

Chris

Archived