litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

A Little Annoucement...

danwebster

Firstly, I have to thank lots of you for the business you've already put my way...its really quite astonishing to me that you guys trust me with your cars and i'm extremely grateful for that......however.....

On friday I was offered a job in vehicle engineering at Gaydon for Jaguar Land Rover which I accepted.....this doesn't mean i'll no longer be taking on any work as i'll still be doing weekends and evenings where necessary and I also have a new unit being built at the moment which should be ready in a couple of months, but it does mean I might have to book a little further in advance for a while.

Its a 40 week contract so who knows what will happen after that...but for now its back to the world of the full time employed!

I'll still be available for geo's, mapping and that kind of thing on the weekends so get in touch if you're still interested in that.

Thanks again!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure that a guaranteed steady income will be appreciated? Any self employed business is hard work never mind such a niche market one.

Not doing it as a full time job may help you enjoy it more (not saying that you didn't enjoy it), but after a while a job is a job.

Good luck with your new venture and i give you full credit for giving it a go full time. At least if the new job doesn't work well you have something to fall back on with the customer base you have gained.

Archived