litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

V6 Exige Vs 260Cup Exige Vs S1 Exige

P4N Lotus

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That circuit doesn't have too many places where the power can be used to advantage. Looks like you can make more of lightness in cornering and breaking hence the S1 looking so good.

track spec breathed on s1 well driven vs, new 50k toy been reasonably well driven .

expected result i figure, faster through and out of the bends, later braking favours the s1, top speed the s3.

however i am very glad I'm not on this type of track day, the track manners are...........

S1 Exiges are a beautiful car. However having been in a few and also on track with a V6 Exige, i find that video a touch hard to believe? A V6 Exige on track is VERY quick.

Pretty quick on the road and with the fancy electronics you can drive through most corners a lot earlier and harder than the Cup 260, we drove the Cup at Spa a few years back catching a Lambo in one of my stints, Sue holding her own with a couple of Porkies

Archived