litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

A Couple Of New Additions For Us - S2 And S1 Clamshells

jonnyboy

Its been a busy time for us at HQ. A While ago we stumbled across a set of original Lotus Series 1 clam molds straight from the factory. They needed a bit of refurbishment but we can now effectively make as near to original as possible S1 clams. Heres a pic of the firs two from the mold

10373773_884205721594570_716659569584241

Still to be trimmed and finished but pretty good!

We have also completed a bit of a longer term project the S2 Elise front clams for K series and Toyota cars. A tricky product to get right but I'm really happy with them. Lighter and a lot stronger than OEM complete with all fixings etc:

2rna3av.jpg

1z523ut.jpg

Roadgoing and lightweight racecar versions of all available.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good, I may need a couple of clams if my insurance ever decide to settle my claim.

On the S1 clams do my eyes decenve me or is the number plate recess smaller than normal, perhaps for a European or American plate?

Brian

That's interesting it does indeed have a small format plate recess. Might be something special there I can't seem to find any pics of a car with that rear. I have got another s1 rear we can make a regular sized recess from if needed.

Archived